Dec 3, 2013

Fashion and Beauty Haul!||JustFab, Smart Set, Sephora, Feelunique & more!!



Hello loves,
I did some shopping over the past little while so I thought I would share the video here as well in case you don't follow me on Youtube. Also some of the stores still have sales from black Friday and Cyber Monday going on so I thought maybe this could help :)

I'm going to watch Frozen tonight and I cannot tell you how excited I am! Disney movies really are the best, my love for them started the day I watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time and then wanted to be Belle. I still kind of do. I got the, reading books at all times, part down ;) 

Have a wonderful Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. I like the bit of sparkle peaking out under your collar from your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those leggings are dope! I would love to have some like that for this winter

    francessca


    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    Love the whole combo!
    Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo