Dec 5, 2013

Holiday Party Outfits: Day To Night

Day to night holiday
'Tis the season for family, good food, cozy fires and lots and lots of parties! I don't know about you but I love to dress up and if I have the chance to dress up twice in one day then I'm super happy. Today I thought I would share some ideas on how to dress for a day family party and then switch it up for a party in the evening. I saw this sequin skirt and just could NOT resist. If you can't wear lots of sparkles during the holidays then when can you?
For the day time I've kept it fairly modest, throw in a pair of tights and you're good to go. (ps. How adorable is that sweater?). For the night time lose the tights and the sweater, add a strappy pair of heels and dance the night away! I also picked a bag that has room for day time stuff but isn't too big for nights out and for me a strap is a must so your hands are free for the important things like hugs and holding your drinks ;)

Day Outfit Details:
Sheinside Red Long Sleeve Bead Cable Knit Sweater
Sheinside Black Sequined Zigzag Bodycon Skirt
ASOS Ambush Ankle Boots
Folli Follie Match and Dazzle Earrings
ASOS Cross Body Bag with Large Gold Fitting

Night Outfit Details:
New Look Studded Cami Top
Sheinside Black Sequined Zigzag Bodycon Skirt
ASOS High Life Heeled Sandals
Folli Follie Heart4Heart Earrings
ASOS Cross Body Bag with Large Gold Fitting

Which one is your favourite? and would you like me to do more of these posts?
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. I love the tank! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love it all! have fun!
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was this sparkly skirt that I've been eyeing for a while, without being able to make my mind up and I can honestly say that after seeing your outfit collage, it has inspired me to get it! Absolutely love the idea of wearing it from day to night, and that sweater really is gorgeous! xo

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice selection, love the heels :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection...................visit our sites for getting high heels on another stylish trendy footwear or clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo