Dec 17, 2013

Outfit Of the Day: Casual Snow Day

IMG_0634
It's been a winter wonderland here and I've been loving it! sorry but yes I'm one of those people that adores the snow. I have such amazing and fun memories of playing and building tunnels through it with my dad and brother when I was little. I just feel like snow brings out the kid in everyone which means lots of laughs and happiness :) This is a typical casual outfit for me, I would wear it to study in a coffee shop, to run errands, go to the movies, you get the idea. That parka is a must here, it is one of my most expensive purchases to date and I don't regret it one bit, I literally feel no cold in it! The sweater and the necklace are both from Suzy Shier which I scored on Black Friday but they're this season's so still available in stores. This is another store that has majorly upped their game, so impressed.
IMG_0635IMG_0640
me laughing hysterically which is usually what happens when my mom and I shoot outfits.

IMG_0642
IMG_0667
IMG_0662
IMG_0663
IMG_0646
IMG_0668
IMG_0707
My nail colour was inspired by watching a couple of old Gossip Girl episodes ;)

Outfit Details
Sweater: Suzy Shier (Similar HERE
Necklace: Suzy Shier (Similar HERE
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Nine West
Jacket: Aritzia 

What are some of your favourite snowy memories? 
Have a beautiful day

20 comments:

  1. I love love love the picture of you laughing hysterically, just perfect! :) I was in Canada few years ago in the winter and that was the first time I heard of parka and had to get something similar when I moved to the midwest! And I am one of those people too, I love anything and everything about winter, especially the snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of all of your snow!!! I really love the snow too, but where I live there is only Summer and the rainy season. Aaaaaanyway, very cute outfit you are wearing! Looks both comfy and cute!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty necklace!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look too cute for words in these pics! And I agree about Suzy Shier. I bought a bunch of stuff from there for my birthday which ended up being the most I've ever bought from the store.. they've really upped their game! Love that fitness pic you posted on instagram btw :) You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you!! you're so sweet :) and yes I will totally be going there more now!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Stunning look! You make me feel like putting out my vine-red winter pants :-)

    Wish I'd have this snow here in Italy, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this casual winter look. Especially with the pop of color. You are adorable :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute sweater :) great loook

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the snow!!! Your sweater is so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace!
    thanks for your comment! I´ve got a beautiful giveaway on my blog about Christmas holidays dresses and I would love you to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost bought this sweater and you're making me wish I had! Super lovely look and that necklace is so pretty :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the color of your sweater, it looks so cozy and warm :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. your necklace is so pretty :) Your outfit looks cozy and warm, perfect for a cold winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It hasn't snowed here yet! Love your necklace, it's stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color of your sweater and jeans <3!! Your blog is so cute.. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-)

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun unexpected color combo! Love the color of your pants!

    xo Jen
    skirttherulesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool pictures. It has not snowed where I live :(

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo