Dec 4, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Pleather Panel Leggings

IMG_0423
Last night I went to watch Frozen. I can say that I LOVED it. The music was beautiful and the snowman was the funniest thing. I literally laughed until I cried! Do you ever have an outfit that you wear when it's a bit warmer and you love it so much you want to wear it again but it's too cold for it? well that was the case for this outfit. I wore this purple blouse with the leggings a while back for a dinner and loved it then but it is too cold for that now. So I added this grey sweater with a high-low cut that I'm totally digging and a beanie, voila! outfit tweaked for Winter :)
IMG_0426 IMG_0427 IMG_0429 IMG_0430 IMG_0431 IMG_0433 IMG_0435
IMG_0438
IMG_0440
IMG_0442
IMG_0445
IMG_0448
Outfit Details:
Top: Forever21 (old) Similar HERE
Sweater: local boutique Similar HERE
Leggings: local boutique Similar HERE and HERE
Shoes: JustFab Last seen HERE
Necklace: Joe Fresh (old) Similar HERE
Beanie: Aritzia (Last year) Similar HERE
Bag: Smart Set

Hope you have a wonderful day!

22 comments:

  1. LOVE everything! Looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore this outfit. You look stunning, love. Fabulous as always. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're very sweet :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favourites :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. purple is my favourite colour ever!! hehe
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love your shoes! Very charming photos.

    Would be so happy to have you as a visitor as well.
    Happy Day! hug-you.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! and I will have a look for sure :)
      xo

      Delete
  6. your purse is from smart set?
    i was just about to comment how i love your rebecca minkoff mini mac!
    fooled me.
    great look!

    :)
    vanessa
    https://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??! that is exactly why I bought it ;)
      and thank you!
      xo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos! This is a great look
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.it
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely outfit! I've been wanting a lilac top just like yours but cannot find one anywhere!
    I just saw the trailer of Frozen and I can't wait to go and see it too. I think it'll be the funniest movie of the year, no? ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! lilac would look beautiful with your gorgeous red hair! and omg you have to watch it, you'll laugh so much it's beautiful :)
      xo

      Delete
  9. So pretty, love how you layered up this look for a colder day!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous my dear, love the bag! :)
    xoxo

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this whole outfit- the leather leggings aren't something I would wear but they really suit you :) www.gisforgingers.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous, that purple is such a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo