Dec 11, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Winter Preppy

IMG_0517
I wore this outfit to go to the movies a while back and loved it. It was comfortable but still cute which is all I need at the movies :) This J.Crew necklace is an early Christmas present from my wonderful brother. We were at the store and I fell in love with it so he bought it for me, so sweet and also I just made his job easy for him haha. I rarely wear my hair in a ponytail these days but I just had to because it was not listening to me! What do you think of it, yay or nay?
IMG_0519 IMG_0520 IMG_0521 IMG_0523 IMG_0538
IMG_0534
I have some serious love for that little guy on our tree! 
IMG_0526
IMG_0525
Say hello to my crazy hair! 

Outfit Details
Shirt: Gap
Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace: J.Crew
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Locale 

Have a gorgeous day!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love snowy pictures xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love snow in general :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Love your sweater!! amazing tree!

    international giveaway in my blog

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks soooo cold! Love snow, your sweater and the tree

    <3

    xx
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty chilly! and thank you :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. This layered look was absolutely perfect! You are just too cute girl!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice casual shirts..you look great dear,,loved the pics..keep posting !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - you are SUCH a cutie!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo