Dec 9, 2013

Weekend of Christmas Fun!

IMG_0463
Road trip view
Hello loves,
This past weekend a friend of mine invited a bunch of us over for a Christmassy girls' night. It involved wine, amazing baked brie, and candy for dinner...and breakfast. Just the candy not the alcohol. It was so much fun, we made a gingerbread house, which was a first for me but I can definitely say that it won't be the last. We also made some gingerbread cowboys and cowgirls...I know...amazing. This weekend seriously put me in the Christmas mood and I am now super excited for the holidays!
IMG_0469
So.Much.Candy. 
IMG_0476
Things got a little...naughty ;) haha
mine is bottom right! 
IMG_0506
IMG_0507
IMG_0508
IMG_0510
IMG_0514
How amazing did our house turn out? I myself am really proud of it. 
photo (5)
And this is a little Christmas touch in my room :) We have a bigger tree but I just loved this little guy too much not to use it! 

Hope you have a fabulous day! 
Have you ever built a gingerbread house? love it, or just not that into it?

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little tree and those gingerbread houses just look so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo