May 16, 2014

Glamping: 4 Camp Sites That Will Convince Me To Try Camping

I love being in the nature. Hikes are one of my all time favourite Summer activities. Any time the weather is good we try to find a new National Park and go for a hike.

Camping though, is a whole other story. I just cannot cope with the whole no washrooms/showers for days, thing.

So this is where Glamping comes in aka glamourous camping. This is pretty much my dream come true. Best of both worlds. Bathrooms, beds, and nature all in one.

Doesn't that just sound dreamy?

Here are 4 luxurious camp sites I found during my late night dreaming/wishing:

1. Boulders Camp, Deluxe Safari Tents in Namibia
2. Treebones Resort, Big Sur 
3. Glamping Retreat, Mauritius 
4. EXP., Parcs Quebec 

Are you a fan of camping? will Glamping be something you would want to try?
I love to travel and actually often plan trips without taking them, for now. 
I know that sounds odd, but it's something fun and inspiring to me :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of camping but have looked into this glamping before, there's one about 2 hours outside of Toronto as well, that's probably where I'd end up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'd absolutely love to stay in any one of these places!
    luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, not a fan of camping, but that place in Big Sur looks GORGEOUS! Claire www.24hoursfromhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah im not a fan of camping, because i don't understand why do i want to put myself into a situation without a proper washroom!! HAHAHA washrooms are really important to me, especially clean ones :p THESE SITES ARE JZZZ AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I would be able to go camping either but I could certainly go glamping - especially if it looks anything like the Boulders Camp! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen Dang @ Skirt The RulesMay 18, 2014 at 11:26 PM

    I love glamping, but sometimes it's fun to get down and dirty with nature. :)

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo