May 20, 2014

How I Styled Grid Pattern Part 1: Day Time

IMG_5334
Today I'm excited to share this look I put together for a two part series. In this post you'll see how I styled my new slacks for day time and in the next post you'll see how I styled them for a night out.

This print is actually one of my new favourites. I keep seeing it everywhere and when I saw these on offer at H&M for half the price I grabbed them.

I love patterns in general. If you've been following me for a while you would totally have seen this.

So for this day time look I mixed pattern with a bright colour and metallics, pretty much all my favourites in one outfit, oh yeah!

I had been waiting for the weather to warm up so I could FINALLY, wear these metallic wedges, how pretty are they? 
IMG_5341
IMG_5340
IMG_5335
IMG_5339 IMG_5338
IMG_5348
IMG_5347
IMG_5349
Outfit Details
Top: Boohoo
Slacks: H&M| Current
Wedges: JustFab| Current 
Bag: Coach
Cuff: Forever 21| Current

Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments! 
See you tomorrow for part 2 :)

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! You would definitely love our line of mix and match accessories (watches and sunglasses)! Check us out and let us know what you think!

    Indiegogo campaign: bit.ly/1n9tABs
    http://www.ikengear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & PersieMay 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM

    Naghmeh! You are so cute it's ridic! you look like a 1960s bombshell in these pictures. Not only is your outfit so, so cute but your styled hair just is the perfect finishing touch. I'm excited to see your second version of this look! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with all things window pane print! LIke those pants!

    xo

    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! I want more now haha and thank you :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Caitlin!! that is so sweet :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks!! go big or go home haha!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo