May 21, 2014

How I Styled Grid Pattern Part 2: Night Time

grid pattern
So here is the second part of the series, how I styled the same pair of pants for a night time look. The only thing I changed were the top and shoes and of course lipstick!

I love versatile pieces like these trousers in my closet. I can just change a few things around and they're appropriate for different occasions.

Sheer tops with fun crop tops/bralettes under are probably going to be my go to for nights out this Spring/Summer, not too sexy but just enough ;)
grid pattern
IMG_5352
IMG_5360
IMG_5363
IMG_5365

IMG_5367
Outfit Details
Top: Costa Blanca| Old| Similar Here
Bralette: Forever 21| Old| Exact Alternative Here
Pants: H&M| Current
Shoes: JustFab| Current
Cuff: Forever 21| Current
You can check out the first part to this series here
hope you enjoyed this little series :)
Don't forget to let me know what you think of this look in the comments! 

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & PersieMay 23, 2014 at 4:13 PM

    oh, the shoes bring this next level. I loved scrolling down and loving your entire outfit but SURPRISE! bright pink shoes. So cute. And I agree about sheer tops! Perfect balance of sexiness and modesty for a summer evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo