May 14, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Stripes and Florals

florals and stripes
The other day I was reading Vogue with my favourite lady of the moment, Emma Stone, on the cover of course. I was just flipping pages looking at all the gorgeous editorials then I saw it, a mix of florals and stripes done in so many ways in one of the prettiest editorials ever.

So after that I knew I had to wear this combination, or you know, the world would end or something.

Here is my go at this trend/combination and I am loving it! You know some days you just put on an outfit and it makes you feel so good? yes this was one of them for me, it could also have to do with the fact that it was 24 degrees and sunny :)

I wore this to go out for some food and then to watch Neighbours at the movies; it is really funny but don't go with your parents ;)
florals and stripes
florals and stripes
IMG_5325
IMG_5327
IMG_5329
IMG_5331
Outfit Details
T-Shirt: Zara| Similar Here
Florals Bomber: Garage| Last Seen Here
Jean Shorts: DIY| Similar Here
Sandals: Walmart
Bag: Local Market in NYC
Necklace: J Crew 
Don't forget to let me know what you think of this look :)
Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit & the way you're writing now! :) So glad this weather has turned around for us finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Naghmeh! Your floral bomber jacket is stunning too x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo