May 19, 2014

Review: imPress Press-On Manicure by BROADWAY NAILS

IMG_5220
I have a review for you today. I haven't done one of these for a while and I'm really excited about this one.

A while ago I kindly received two sets of imPress Nails to test out and review by Influenster.  I was excited because I had heard so much about these but was always hesitant to pick up a set due to not so great experiences with fake nails previously.
IMG_5226
I love nail polish and pretty much anything to do with nail colour/art and change my nail polish pretty frequently.

I put them on in a rush before a date on Friday so when they say it's quick, they are right! It was pretty easy to put them on, I just made mistakes with 2 of them, which were the first two to fall off after 5 days. While I had these on I did everything as normal and even washed my hair twice and was so impressed they didn't fall off sooner!
IMG_5233
On the box it claims that they will last a week, as I said two of them fell off after about 5 days but I had not put them on properly to begin with so that is my bad!

When I was peeling off the rest, they were still pretty glued on and would have probably lasted me another couple of days.

What I really love about these nails is how natural they looked on! This was commented about by multiple people so that is a total win.
IMG_5231
One tip I have though is to cut your own nails short before putting them on so that they won't be seen under the Impress ones; for a more natural look.
IMG_5230

I also tested to see if I can use nail clippers and nail files on them, and you totally can. Another tip, smaller nails look more natural so if you're in between sizes go for the smaller one.

I still have enough nails left for another set from these pink ones and I cannot wait to wear the set with the lace design on them as well :)

I will totally repurchase these when I run out, they're prefect for special occasions.

You can purchase your own at Walmart for $10.99 for patterns and $8.99 for colours. They're also available at Target, London Drugs, Loblaws, Katz and more!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those look great!


    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & PersieMay 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM

    I am really not just saying this to you for the sake of a nice comment. Fake nails are not my favorite at all but these look fabulous. I might even be tempted to try them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo