May 15, 2014

#TBT 90's Fashion According to Clueless: The Two Piece

The ultimate fashion TBT of the moment is Clueless. I love the movie, and the fashion trends inspired by it. Co-ords (one main theme in the movie) are my latest obsession (aka online and in store stalking) and I cannot wait to get my hands on the perfect set.
What I actually really love about the style in this movie is that it includes a bit of everything; has fun mixing things up and just playing around with outfits. This is essentially how I feel about fashion to be honest.
It's meant to be fun.
Wildfox loves clueless too, how adorable is this lookbook from their 2013 Spring/Summer line?
Iggy Azalea also loves clueless; note Fancy. uh huh. You bet I'm listening to it as I type this up ;)

Here are some of the Co-ords/two piece suits I found and love. They are from Choies and Sheinside, which I find so affordable and still chic :) 
Co-ords

co-ords 2


Which one is your favourite?
I don't know if you can tell but I am LOVING 90's fashion...again! 

3 comments:

  1. I love Clueless, that is a classic movie. I remember when it was actually released! Great post.


    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy watching Clueless over and over again, especially because of its unique fashion sense!! They always look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missguided also has great two pieces. Love this picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo