May 22, 2014

White Jeans and A Kimono

white+floral
I had been on the hunt for a pair of white jeans for years.

Yes years and I'm not exaggerating. They would either not fit right or would be way too expensive. 

So when I found these on sale for less than $20 at Zara I had to bring them home with me! They're a bit long on me but that's pretty much all jeans. I am definitely on the shorter side ;)I will most likely wear them rolled up in the Summer and might eventually shorten them.

I had this outfit in my head for weeks but due to the extremely insane weather, (not in a good way) we were having I couldn't wear it yet. Do you ever get that? I will have an outfit in mind for weeks and will not rest until I've worn it haha! (crazy I know)

This kimono is a new find and I love it, the colours are so pretty and it's perfect for easy breezy Spring/Summer  outfits :) 
white+floral
white+floral
IMG_5377
IMG_5376
IMG_5382
Outfit Details
T-Shirt: H&M| Current
Kimono: Urban Planet| Current| Similar Here
Jeans: Zara| Sale| Similar Here
Shoes: Walmart| Current
Bag: Danier Leather| Old 
Bracelets: Stella & Dot Amelie, Mae Movement

Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. I love the white on white - definitely something that I want to try this summer! I agree with the crazy weather - you and I always seem to be in the same mindset weather - wise haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely spring floral top!


    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & PersieMay 23, 2014 at 4:12 PM

    20 bucks! awesome deal. They look really cute and so great with the Kimono. I have bigger legs so white jeans are a bit dicey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kimono! Its amazing :D

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love that kimono, the colours are so spring-y! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love the white on white xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear! You look so pretty. Love those white jeans and of course love the kimono!
    Come and visit my blog if you want!


    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect white jeans are hard to find. I finally found the perfect pair for me - Topshop Leigh and they were on sale for half the price! Love your kimono X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo